Designed for a wide range of water-based activities, the ALTO is an inflatable flotation device worn around the waist. Manually operated, the inflatable tube is released from the waist pack and then supports the user under the arms and around the chest.
Lightweight, compact and discrete, the ALTO is a simple-to use-emergency inflation aid that can be deployed should you encounter difficulty in the water.
- Large 75N of emergency buoyancy
- Compact and lightweight adjustable waist belt for a simple, close fit
- Can be worn on front or back
- Manually activated
- UKCA and CE approved
- ISO12402-5 50N Buoyancy Aid
- ISO12402-6 Special Purpose Buoyancy Aid
- Waist: 70-145cm (27.5″ – 57″)
- Product weight: 376g (13.3oz)
- User assisted PFD – MANUAL ONLY
- ALTO is approved for adult users only (aged 16 years+) weighing over 40kg. This device is manual inflation only and requires secondary donning.
Please note: The ALTO is not a lifejacket.